Page names must accurately reflect the Page. Keep in mind that only authorized representatives can manage a create a business page.
Page names can't include:
- Terms or phrases that may be abusive or violate someone's rights.
- Improper capitalization. Page names must use grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capital letters, except for acronyms.
- Symbols (example: ® ) or unnecessary punctuation.
- Long descriptions, such as a slogan. People who manage Pages can add this information to a Page's About section.
- Any variation of the word "WomELLE."
- Misleading words. If a Page isn't the official Page of an organization, the Page name can't mislead others into thinking it's an official Page or that it's managed by an authorized representative.
Page names can't consist only of:
- Generic words (example: Pizza). Pages must be managed by official representatives of the topics they're about.
- Generic geographic locations (example: New York). However, you can create a Page name for an organization that represents a geographic location. For example, "New York City – Mayor's Office" and "Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain" are acceptable Page names.