Please use our ticket form to submit articles for WomELLE Magazine. Remember to include your bio and headshot. Thank you!
WomELLE is a community where everyone uses the name they go by in everyday life. This makes it so that you always know who you're connecting with.
Your name can't include:
Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation
Characters from multiple languages
Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious)
Words or phrases in place of a name
Offensive or suggestive words of any kind
If your name follows our standards and you're still having trouble changing it, contact us.
Other things to keep in mind:
* The name on your profile should be the name that your friends call you in everyday life. This name should also appear on an ID or document from our ID List.
* Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your authentic name (like Bob instead of Robert).
* You can also list other name on your account (example: maiden name, nickname, professional name).
* Profiles are for individual use only. You can create a Page for a business, organization or idea.
* Pretending to be anything or anyone isn't allowed.